Welcome to the "tour page" for the virtual book tour (sometimes known as "blog book tour") for Sybil F. Stershic's recently released WME book Taking Care of the People Who Matter Most: A Guide to Employee-Customer Care, a book that shows you, from the inside-out, how to build loyalty, increase employee satisfaction, and create a winning team of motivated workers and customers, which is vital in today's workplace.
We have scheduled a tour to take place between June 2nd and June 10th of the blogs of a number of talented bloggers whose interests we feel will
fit well with the focus of Sybil's book. Each of the bloggers will be offering a code for a 20% discount to purchase the book at the WME online store.
The Virtual Book Tour Schedule
We have confirmed "tour stops" on the following blogs:
- On June 1st, Kevin Burns posted a review in Burns Blogs Attitude.
- On June 3rd, Lisa Rosendahl posted a review of Taking Care on her blog HR Thoughts, using these eleven words to sum it up: "The way your employees feel is the way your customers feel."
- On June 4th, Chris Bailey posted a review of Sybil's book on his blog Bailey Work/Play: The Alchemy of Soulful Work
- On June 5th, Toby Bloomberg posted Virtual Book Tour: A Conversation With Sybil Sterschic, a thought-provoking interview with Sybil on the Diva Marketing blog. She's also offering a free book giveaway for the reader who adds most to the conversation started in the post through a comment.
- On June 6th, Becky Carroll, published a post reviewing Taking Care, with a Q&A with Sybil in her blog Customers Rock!
- On June 9th, Paul Hebert posted Employee is just a legal term..., a review on the blog Incentive Intelligence.
- On June 10, 2008, Phil Gerbyshak posted a rough transcript of his interview with Sybil on the blog Slacker Manager. He'll also be publishing the tape of their 45-minute conversation as well as a review of the book soon.
Thus concludes the tour! We hope you've enjoyed reading the wonderful insights into employee-customer care that resulted from it and hope you'll check out the book. You can buy it here.